Everyday aspects of your history and lifestyle contribute to your overall health. As your primary care providers we will consider those factors plus many more including;
• Teach you ways to make better decisions about your health to prevent disease. For
example, your PCP can guide efforts to quit smoking, eat more nutritious foods or
• Make sure your vaccines are up to date to prevent illnesses like the flu.
• Suggest screening tests to detect problems before you even notice them (like a
mammogram for breast cancer).
• Treat health problems that pop up (such as a rash or an infection).
• Help you manage long-term health problems (for instance, diabetes, high blood
pressure or depression).
• Find a medical specialist if you need one (like a knee surgeon or a heart doctor).
We hope to help maintain and enhance the quality of life of each and every one of our patients.